Friday, March 10, 2017

Roddenbery Memorial Library in the Spotlight!


Zin zin zin! Music surrounds us even when we're not listening. March is Music Month at Roddenbery Memorial Library in Cairo, Georgia. As you enter the Children's room you will be surrounded by stories about music, composers and performers. If you listen carefully you might hear the sounds of violins wafting from the auditorium where a group of students are learning how to make their violins speak.

This dedicated group is taught by Lincoln High School senior Samantha Crawford from Tallahassee. Ms. Crawford has been studying the violin since the age of nine and has performed internationally, receiving many accolades.

The Grady County Fine Arts Project, Inc. is responsible for creating this amazing opportunity for local music enthusiasts. Combining a multitude of talents the GCFAPI has been reaching out to the Grady County community for the past seven years providing piano lessons, children's choir and storytelling which includes reading and writing skills through puppetry. These are just a few of the tremendous opportunities provided by the Grady County Fine Arts Project, Inc. Each of these endeavors instill confidence, tenacity, a sense of responsibility and pride. The participants acquire a much wider view of the world in addition to strengthening important skills and values they will use throughout their lives. Members of the community have enjoyed performances by these special groups.

We are honored to provide a venue for these fine arts opportunities and look forward to welcoming more fine arts classes to the Roddenbery Memorial Library. RML has just started circulating ukuleles and we are looking forward to some exciting jam sessions.

Learn more about the Roddenbery Memorial Library and its programs at rmlibrary.org.

4 comments:

  1. Do you need a loan to pay off your bill or in need of financial help with a loan you can contact us now for a loan if you are serious in getting it surely we will help you out via Email {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi everyone, i am Chloe Raymond am so glade coming back to this great forum to testify about the help i received from Chester Brian. I was in desperate need of a loan in other to be free from debt and financial bondage that was place on me by my ex husband. It was really bad that i have to seek for help from Friends,family and even my bank but on one could assist me because my credit score was really bad. So i was browsing with my computer and saw some testimonies from people Chester Brian assisted with a loan, then i decided to contact him on his email BRIANLOANCOMPANY@YAHOO.COM, then i received a mail from them and i did all that was asked from me. To my greatest surprise they transferred to my account the loan i requested and now i am so happy clearing my debt and have also started a business with the remaining amount to take care of myself and family. If you need a loan do contact the best loan lender of all time Chester Brian on his email: BRIANLOANCOMPANY@YAHOO.COM or Call/Text +1(803) 373-2162

      Delete
  2. TRUSTED LENDER (LEXIELOANCOMPANY@YAHOO.COM)
    My name is Michael Lee a citizen of Illinois, USA. i have been scammed by 7 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay several fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 23930USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet with tears on my eye i came across a testimony of man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called MARTINEZ LEXIE LOAN COMPANY where he finally got his loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 7 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. I filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my greatest surprise my loan was granted to me without further delay and here i am today happy because Martinez Lexie Loan Company HAS GIVEN ME A REASON TO LIVE, so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. You are to contact this GODSENT LENDER via Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com OR Text +18168926958

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divine Loan Opportunity Offered By CHESTER BRIAN LOANS That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {Brianloancompany@yahoo.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Rosie Rhoma a single mom from Texas USA, I will like to share this great testimony on how i got a loan from Chester Brian Loans, when we were driven out of our home when i couldn't pay my bills anymore, After been scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union i visited. my children were taken by the foster care, i was all alone in the street. Until a day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first i told her that i am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that i will received my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness i had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me i received a loan of $80,000.00 from Chester Brian Loans. Am happy i took the risk and applied for the loan. my kids have been given back to me and now i own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to CHESTER BRIAN LOAN COMPANY for giving a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {Brianloancompany@yahoo.com} OR text (803) 373-2162

    ReplyDelete