Saturday, March 11, 2017

GLA Awards Call For Nominations

The Georgia Library Association Awards Committee seeks nominations from academic, public, school, and special librarians in Georgia for the 2017 GLA Awards.

Winners will be recognized at the 2017 Georgia Libraries Annual Conference (formerly COMO) in Columbus.

GLA has a variety of awards to celebrate individual or team contributions to libraries or to the state organization. Do you know anyone who is:

  •  A GLA member who has made significant contributions to GLA? Consider nominating this person for the Bob Richardson Award, the McJenkin-Rheay Award, or the Norma Symmers Paraprofessional Award.
  • A non-library employee who has made outstanding contributions to libraries? Consider the Charles Beard Advocacy Award.
  • An employee of a vendor, school, public library system, or academic institution who has furthered library development in Georgia? Consider the Library Support Services Award.
  • A practicing Georgia librarian who has made substantial contributions to the library profession? Consider the Nix-Jones Award.
  • A team that has excelled in the past year by offering innovative programming or services or providing outstanding support to a Georgia library? Consider the GLA Team Award.


A complete list of awards and descriptions can be found at http://tiny.cc/GLAawards. Individuals may be nominated in more than one category, although only one award can be given. Please note that some awards require GLA membership.

To nominate an individual or team, please email the following documents to Awards Committee chair Kelly Ansley by Friday, April 14, 2017:



Award winners will be contacted in late summer 2017. Please direct any questions to Kelly Ansley, Awards Committee chair, at (478) 289-2088 or kansley@ega.edu.

The GLA Awards Committee looks forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

  1. Do you need a loan to pay off your bill or in need of financial help with a loan you can contact us now for a loan if you are serious in getting it surely we will help you out via Email {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRUSTED LENDER (LEXIELOANCOMPANY@YAHOO.COM)
    My name is Michael Lee a citizen of Illinois, USA. i have been scammed by 7 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay several fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 23930USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet with tears on my eye i came across a testimony of man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called MARTINEZ LEXIE LOAN COMPANY where he finally got his loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 7 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. I filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my greatest surprise my loan was granted to me without further delay and here i am today happy because Martinez Lexie Loan Company HAS GIVEN ME A REASON TO LIVE, so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. You are to contact this GODSENT LENDER via Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com OR Text +18168926958

    ReplyDelete
  3. BETTERMENT FUNDING {bettermentfunding@gmail.com}
    Hi everyone, i am Alexis Ohanian am so glade coming back to this great forum to testify about the help i received from Chester Brian. I was in desperate need of a loan in other to be free from debt and financial bondage that was place on me by my ex husband. It was really bad that i have to seek for help from Friends,family and even my bank but on one could assist me because my credit score was really bad. So i was browsing with my computer and saw some testimonies from people Chester Brian assisted with a loan, then i decided to contact him on his email bettermentfunding@gmail.com, then i received a mail from them and i did all that was asked from me. To my greatest surprise they transferred to my account the loan i requested and now i am so happy clearing my debt and have also started a business with the remaining amount to take care of myself and family. If you need a loan do contact the best loan lender of all time Chester Brian on his email: bettermentfunding@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete