Sunday, December 4, 2016

AEL Mingle with the Admins - January 14, 2017

On January 14th, Atlanta Emerging Librarians will be meeting to kick off the new year with our annual “Mingle with the Admins”.   As is tradition, we have invited a mix of public, academic and special library administrators to share information about their libraries and any open positions they may have available.

This year’s Mingle will be held on Saturday, January 14th, from 11am-1pm at Manuel’s Tavern in Poncey-Highland (602 North Highland Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30307). Appetizers, sweet tea and soda will be provided.

This is a great opportunity to meet administrators and hiring managers from libraries where you are interested in building your career.

RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mingle-with-the-admins-tickets-29898983665  to attend – space is limited! We hope to see you there!

2016 Planning Committee
Ashley Day
Lydia Hofstetter
Rosemary Humphrey

1 comment:

  1. TRUSTED LENDER (LEXIELOANCOMPANY@YAHOO.COM)
    My name is Michael Lee a citizen of Illinois, USA. i have been scammed by 7 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay several fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 23930USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet with tears on my eye i came across a testimony of man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called MARTINEZ LEXIE LOAN COMPANY where he finally got his loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 7 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. I filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my greatest surprise my loan was granted to me without further delay and here i am today happy because Martinez Lexie Loan Company HAS GIVEN ME A REASON TO LIVE, so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. You are to contact this GODSENT LENDER via Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com OR Text +18168926958

    ReplyDelete