Sunday, October 16, 2016

Atlanta Emerging Librarians Presents: Jump Into the Job Market!

Do you need to brush up on your interview skills? Is your resume or CV current and on trend? Do you want to volunteer, but do not know how to get involved?

Join Atlanta Emerging Librarians on Saturday, November 12th at 1:00 pm as our guest speakers review vital job search tips and give you the inside scoop on how to get involved with the Georgia Library Association (GLA). Bring your current resume as we are also hosting a Resume/CV Review Clinic after the presentation.

If you have any questions, please contact us at atlantaemerginglibrarians@gmail.com

Date: Saturday, November 12th
Time: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Location: Toco Hill-Avis G. Williams Library, 1282 McConnell Drive, Decatur, GA 30033

RSVP: www.eventbrite.com/e/ael-presents-jump-into-the-job-market-tickets-28269033440

Hope to see you there,

The 2016 Atlanta Emerging Librarians Planning Committee
Ashley Day
Lydia Hofstetter
Rosemary Bilello Humphrey

1 comment:

  1. TRUSTED LENDER (LEXIELOANCOMPANY@YAHOO.COM)
    My name is Michael Lee a citizen of Illinois, USA. i have been scammed by 7 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay several fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 23930USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet with tears on my eye i came across a testimony of man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called MARTINEZ LEXIE LOAN COMPANY where he finally got his loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 7 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. I filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my greatest surprise my loan was granted to me without further delay and here i am today happy because Martinez Lexie Loan Company HAS GIVEN ME A REASON TO LIVE, so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. You are to contact this GODSENT LENDER via Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com OR Text +18168926958

    ReplyDelete